At Data Resolution, we understand how important it is that our clients can access their data. Unfortunately, disasters happen. Regardless of whether it’s a flood, earthquake, fire or malicious attack, without proper preparation, organizations stand to lose a lot of data. This can affect their ability to complete normal business operations.
Disasters cause massive amounts of downtime. Every second that passes could lead to significant loss for the business. It’s important that organizations ensure proper protection before a disaster occurs. Through years of experience, Data Resolution has learned what works and what does not when it comes to disaster recovery. Through this experience, we can offer the most advanced solutions available today.
Data Resolution utilizes state-of-the art Disaster Recovery Management Software as part of our comprehensive data protection and availability strategy. We use industry-leading backup and replication solution for virtual servers and applications. This offers unique advantages for customers running both VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Cost-effective solution
- Faster image-based of VMware or Hyper-V virtual machines
- Integrated off-site replication of images to our secure datacenters
- Flexible and fast recovery (Failed VM recovery in minutes)
- Recover application items from Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, and storage snapshots
- Supports multi-hypervisor environments
- Scales to thousands of VMs
- Compatible with Data Resolution’s physical server protection technology
- Supports desktop and notebook backup
Our Data Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Includes
- Local backup with a retention policy
- Local instant recovery capability
- Remote backup with a retention policy
- Remote datacenter-based failover capacity
We can never be sure when disaster might strike. It’s important to prepare before one occurs. Data Resolution works directly with each of our clients to determine a solution that fits their needs and requirements. Our services are scalable and provide significant value.