SharePoint Enterprise on AWS
Reduce Costs and Increase Flexibility
SharePoint Enterprise 2013 Business: Up To 25 Users (3 instances)
This package is well suited for enterprises looking for a collaboration tool in multiple geo-locations, including support for external users. It features single server instances of Active Directory 2012, Microsoft SQL 2012 and Windows Server 2012.
- Best for up to 25 users, including support for external users like contractors and remote partners
- Medium-sized enterprise or Line of Business implementation
- Central business hub for storing, synching and sharing content
- HR portal for onboarding new employees: connect with peers and mentors, understand the business and ramp up.
- Document management for accounting or legal firms: take advantage of automatic task routing and use forms built right into your site, leading to less paperwork and faster completion.
|AWS Services Requirements||Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, Amazon EIP|
|Software Included||Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Enterprise
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Enterprise
|Instance Type||Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Enterprise – t2.large
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Enterprise – m4.large
|Availability Zones||US-East-1 (N Virginia)
US-West-1 (N California)
|Estimated Software Price Per Hour (varies by instance type and EC2 region.)||$2.450/hr|
|Estimated Annual Software Total||$19,249/year|