Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise on AWS
Reduce Costs and Increase Flexibility
SharePoint Enterprise 2013 Advanced: Up to 100 Users (3 instances)
The package features single instance servers of Active Directory 2012, Microsoft SQL 2012 and two clustered Windows Server 2012 servers for load balanced high performance.
- Best for up to 100 users, including support for external users like contractors and remote partners
- Large enterprise or Line of Business implementation
- Knowledge management repository for achieving security and compliance: automate many of the processes for managing, protecting, and preserving critical data.
- Production and manufacturing business process improvements: automating recurring approval or review processes with built-in workflows and report generation.
- Sales and marketing portal to keep teams aligned, have conversations and share ideas: access the most up-to-date marketing information, even when on the road, so that messaging is consistent and close deals quickly.
|AWS Services Requirements||Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, Amazon EIP|
|Software Included||Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Enterprise|
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Enterprise (2 instances)
|Instance Type||Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Enterprise – t2.large|
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Enterprise – m4.large
|Availability Zones||US-East-1 (N Virginia)|
US-West-1 (N California)
|Estimated Software Price Per Hour (varies by instance type and EC2 region.)||$3.310/hr|
|Estimated Annual Software Total||$26,005/year|